TTL (Thru The Lens) LaserBack to List
The through-the-lens (TTL) laser is designed exclusively for OGP® SmartScope® Flash/CNC and ZIP systems. This non-contact point sensor can focus its light very precisely, providing a small spot size and extremely accurate surface focus when measuring. With a working distance as large as 38 mm, Flash/CNC and ZIP TTL provides a comfortable clearance between optics and part.
· The Flash/CNC and ZIP TTL laser is co-axial with system video measurement optics
· The Flash/CNC and ZIP TTL laser allows video imaging of the part where the laser will operate
· Switch between video and laser measurements almost instantaneously
· Use the Flash/ZIP TTL laser throughout the system's complete XY travel range
· Large working distances allow users to focus on or scan parts without fear of striking the part or fixture
· Optional 5X lens increases lateral resolution for higher performance on diffuse surfaces
· The integral linear range sensor collects range information as its beam is scanned across the contours of a part
Contact Us for more details.